How do you write a research paper about family planning?
- Because family planning is so broad, it is a good idea to limit the topic.
- It is always a good idea to choose three to five topics related to family planning for a research paper.
- Before beginning actual research, the student should do some preliminary research about the topic.
- It is also a good idea to sketch out the topic in order to decide if you are best to write an entire paper.
- The student must have a basic understanding and knowledge of the topic matter for which they are writing.
How do you format a term paper on family planning?
- Research papers should not exceed ten pages.
- These sections must be included in the term paper:
- Abstract or Introduction
- Table of Contents
- Case Study
- Summary of Tests and Study
These are some great family planning topics that you can write about in a research article:
- Is it safe to breastfeed a baby while using contraceptives?
- Is it possible to avoid pregnancy with birth control pills or condoms?
- What are other contraceptives that can be used to prevent pregnancy?
- What are the main reasons women become infertile?
- Are there serious side effects to having a child after the age of 45?
- What was the primary purpose of Planned Parenthood’s inception in the early 1900s
- Does aborting a pregnancy constitute a moral crime?
- Is it legal for a woman in her 20s to terminate a pregnancy?
- Why is it that politicians feel it is their duty to tell women whether they want to have children?
- Does it make sense for a woman not to have children but choose her career?